34th Annual Hawaiian Dental Forum
We have a fantastic speaker line-up for 2014. The beautiful Hyatt hotels are filling quickly- please call Linda/Travel Leaders 1-800-826-6644 to secure your space. See you in February!
February 8-15, 2014, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
Thank you for your continued support!
The Annual Hawaiian Dental Forum is a great venue to continue your dental education while enjoying a romantic Hawaiian vacation. Your friends and family are welcome to take advantage of our group rates at the Hyatt hotels.
Future Dates:January 31-February 7, 2015, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
February 7 - 14, 2015, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
January 30-February 6, 2016, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
February 6-13, 2016, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
January 29-February 5, 2017, Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
February 5-12, 2017, Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
- Teach current techniques and technology applicable to general dentists that have been substantiated by scientific research.
- Answer questions about procedures, products, and technology dentists are currently using and develop an awareness of alternatives.
- Establish and utilize university dental centers as resources for knowledge.
- Promote camaraderie among participants sharing ideas and contributing to a respected profession which continues to contribute to the overall quality of life of our communities.
- Encourage excellence in dentistry.
- Help dental professionals meet their continuing dental education requirements.
Tuition & Deposit
For a complete schedule of costs, please see the Hawaiian Reservation Form.
Refer a Friend - Each save $100Some of our new attendees each year are referred by past attendees. To show our appreciation for this we will give a $100 seminar registration credit to both doctors. It requires the referring doctor to be registered for the 2014 seminar and the referred doctor to be a first time attendee.
Refund & Final Payment
Charging Tuition Payment
Why Use Our Travel Agency?
- Save $300 per person per week registration fee
- Hawaii specialists with first-hand experience of the islands
- Discounted room rates at the Hyatt meeting hotels
- Full service agency to assist you with tours, luaus, excursions, etc.
- Personalized Service: Linda and her staff continue to go above and beyond for their clients attending the seminar. In fact many doctors use Linda year around for all of their travel needs.
- Save on time, money and confusion when planning your trip
- Reliable: someone will be available to help you if you encounter travel delays or unexpected travel interruptions
Wireless Internet access is available at both Hyatt hotels.
Special Savings for Hotel Guests
Your Official Travel Agency
A limited number of special rate Regency Club upgrades are available for participants who make reservations through Travel Leaders. This exclusive "hotel within a hotel" is a refreshing oasis for guests who desire a higher level of service and privacy. Continental breakfasts, newspapers, mid-day snacks and beverages and evening drinks and hors d'oeuvres are provided daily. The private Regency Club lounge offers the ideal setting for casual social gatherings. A dedicated concierge staff is available to provide personalized service.
Dental Seminars & Symposia, LLC (DS&S), has been providing accredited continuing education and travel-related programs since 1979. Seminars have been conducted throughout the United States, with 33 Annual Dental Forums in Hawaii. DS&S has organized and facilitated continuing education and humanitarian tours to the People’s Republic of China, Bolivia, Brazil, Peru, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, and Guatemala. The organization specializes in highly-credentialed speakers, thorough coverage of the latest research, techniques, products and issues in dentistry, and service to its participants and to society at large. For further information contact Dr. Drew F. Spencer, phone: 952-922-1707.
Travel Leaders of Chippewa Falls, Dental Seminars & Symposia, LLC (DS&S), and/or their associated agents act as agents only for all services furnished as described herein and EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PROPERTY OR TO PERSON DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER occurring during the tour or tours described herein. All tickets, coupons and orders are issued subject to the foregoing and to any and all terms and conditions under which the means of transportation and/or other services provided thereby are offered and/or supplied by the owners, contractors or public carriers for whom Travel Leaders acts solely as agent. Travel Leaders reserves the right in its discretion to change any part of the itinerary or air carrier or the aircraft utilized without notice and for any reason. The airlines concerned are not held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time that passengers are not on board their aircraft or conveyances. The passage contract in use by the airline concerned when issued shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and the purchaser of these tours and/or passengers.